Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Shellshocked!

I forgot to mention this in an earlier post, but last weekend I weighed myself while visiting my mother.  I was completely shellshocked to see the number on the scales.  I got off and then back on.  I seriously felt like I was in The Twilight Zone or something.  I got off and back on.  I had my mom get on the scales to weigh and confirm.  She said the scales were right on.  I got on and back off again,  I hadn't seen that number in a while!

Ok.. I don't know if I should tell you the number, I'm still sensitive about that.   I will say that over a month ago I weighed 15-16 pounds more!  I new some crop pants I had was fitting better and I thought maybe I dropped a few pounds... but I never for a moment expected to see the number I did.

Thank you God for helping me find Wheat Belly!!!!

Also I am experiencing elevated moods and an almost high on life and this was BEFORE I weighed!

This weekend I'll be experimenting with some recipes with my mother-in-law and I'll share them with you along with a review.  They are going to be yummy I'm sure!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment